To fill out the registration form for Camp Hope click here
If this is your first time signing up for an event at Epiphany or using our system, you may need to create a new account (this only takes a few minutes). Click the "Register" button on this page, then follow these instructions:
Registering Your Child
- Enter the phone number or email address you want to use with your account.
- You'll receive a confirmation code at that phone number or email address. Enter the code.
- Enter your name (not your child's name). This will create a profile for you as the parent/guardian.
After you click the "Register" button and log in, you'll be able to select and register your children.
- On the "Select participants" page you can will select the children you want to register. Any members of your household will appear on this screen.
- If you don't see your child's name on this screen you will need to create a new profile for him or her. Click the "+ Add someone else" button. Enter your child's name. If you are the parent/guardian, make sure you check the box next to "This person is in my household."
- Click the drop-down box and select "Camp Hope Attendee"
- If you need to add more than one child, click the "+ Add someone else" button.
- Click the "Next: Details" button and enter the additional details to complete the registration.
Later in the registration, we will ask for parent contact information. We know this is a little redundant for most families, but we also know that some of the profiles are incomplete, and we want to make sure we have accurate contact information in case of an emergency.